Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Love it!

Great playability, I always love turn based games, and you manage to make it endlessly playable! The only problem I have with this game is that I have stuff to do.

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Points for compassion

Donate! The game was a button masher. Donate! Still had difficulty. Donate! I don't think the point of the game was to be the best thing ever. Donate!

Seriously though, it's a good thing you're doing.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

I love the franchise.

I especially love how you developed the game in stages. Just all around fantastic!

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Very nice game!

Just a fun little time killer!

Tag Moonshooter Tag Moonshooter

Looking good miss thing!

I know what it's like just starting, and honestly the effort put into the artwork is awesome to me. The gameplay is a little weak, but it's a good time killer. I wish there was a scoreboard of some sort, and maybe a time keeper since we have to last a minute and a half. It's a start though! Good effort. industrial Zen keep on rocking!

Trever's Street Walk Trever's Street Walk

Damn!

Loved the music and sound effects. The game play was above and beyond for a class project! I can really tell you put work in on this one! Reminds me of the golden age of gaming... back when it was hard to beat games.

It's good enough for class and then some. The only thing I would add, since this is a game that has no boss, and the difficulty increases as you play.... meaning you will die at some point... a high score page of some sort would be nice. Just to see how far others got on it.

Keep up the awesome work!

Roger's Magic 8 Ball Roger's Magic 8 Ball

Very nice!

For a simple break out game, it's detailed and highly interactive. More so than moving paddles back and forth.

FleckoGold responds: