Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

Very well done!

Good joke, well timed. nicely voice acted, and animated smoothly! I swear the first time I saw the tape, I thought, who the hell has a VCR anymore? Well other than me, but I'm old so it makes sense.

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

That was sweet!

Not in a 'dude where's my car' way, but in an 'old couple sitting at a bus stop holding hands' way! Loved the story, loved the music, and loved the animation style. It was all well timed and produced. I don't think I can find a single thing wrong with it, so 10/10 5/5.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Always an enjoyable storyline.

I always enjoy stories that eliminate the language barrier. My only critique is that sound output seems to get unruly at times, but really that's trivial stuff. Keep up the good work!

SicTV: Episode 1 SicTV: Episode 1

Love working with you!

It's funny, I've never known cartoon fans to hate reruns :)

Thanks for letting me body model for Weiner! (Don't get too excited ladies, it's mostly balls.)

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

It was a joy to collaborate!

I don't think I'm being too generous with my rating. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna catch some Full House reruns and whack off to the Olson twins one more time... And not the older you can almost make out the adult parts... No, no, no... I'm talking pissing in diapers saying 'No way dude' Olsen twins...

Pampcakes Pampcakes

That was painful!

I feel so much better about your review now.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Glad I could help!

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Very nice!

Great work all! I didn't have any lagging issues that I noticed. Loved the Ghetto animation! It did look like it might have been incomplete? I can't say enough good things about Flecko, but I'm biased... Zombie Pimp looking good. Finally, LeafWorthy, I always love gore. It was solid in all efforts. I understand time constraints, so knowing that makes it all the more impressive.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Very Clever!!

I really liked the characters; the closet was brilliant!

The only thing I can say that would even begin to seem negative is that all the lines after "I ain't raising no queer" were unnecessary, because hey; if your giving him up for adoption, then you really aren't raising a queer, someone else will.

Still absolutely wonderful! Keep it up! Or don't.... I don't need YOUR kind of competition!! Ha!

Flecko's Halloween Flecko's Halloween

Bitches get stitches!!

Great detail! I can tell you did a lot of work on this!!

The writer sucks.... Fuck that hack!!

FleckoGold responds:

I thought he did a good job, considering what he had to work with! So fuck YOU, buddy! And I'm sure if my writer was here right now, he'd tell you the same thing!

-Flecko-