View Profile PresidentZen

9 Movie Reviews

Very well done!

Good joke, well timed. nicely voice acted, and animated smoothly! I swear the first time I saw the tape, I thought, who the hell has a VCR anymore? Well other than me, but I'm old so it makes sense.

That was sweet!

Not in a 'dude where's my car' way, but in an 'old couple sitting at a bus stop holding hands' way! Loved the story, loved the music, and loved the animation style. It was all well timed and produced. I don't think I can find a single thing wrong with it, so 10/10 5/5.

Always an enjoyable storyline.

I always enjoy stories that eliminate the language barrier. My only critique is that sound output seems to get unruly at times, but really that's trivial stuff. Keep up the good work!

7 Game Reviews

Love it!

Great playability, I always love turn based games, and you manage to make it endlessly playable! The only problem I have with this game is that I have stuff to do.

Points for compassion

Donate! The game was a button masher. Donate! Still had difficulty. Donate! I don't think the point of the game was to be the best thing ever. Donate!

Seriously though, it's a good thing you're doing.

I love the franchise.

I especially love how you developed the game in stages. Just all around fantastic!

2 Audio Reviews

Fit very well for the use. Thanks for letting us use it!

AlbeGian responds:

Thanks to you! It's an honor you use one of my tracks in a movie, I didn't expected that! xD
I'm not dedicating to make music, cuz I'm in highschool and it's very tough :P
Again, it's an honor. Greetings to all :D
P.D.: To being in a submission that is best of the month is a dream come true! Once more, thank you

Well done, and quickly finished. It fit so well with the action!

You were very responsive to our suggestions and a pleasure to work with!

Thank you for your help!

2 Art Reviews

And if you don't know, now you know. Laying down a public service.

What a nice series. Finding the good in whatever you can!

42, Male